Friday, January 21, 2022

Friendship Teacups Card

January 2022 Sweetheart Ribbon Club Assortment Teacups Card by Kathy Clement for Really Reasonable Ribbon Photo 01

 Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  Valentine's Day is not just for lovers, it's for friends, too!  So I created this sweet tea-themed friendship Valentine, then dolled it up with ribbons from the January Ribbon Club Assortment.  


First, I created a ribbon belly band by layering Poppy Red Diamond Satin with the Geometric Print Satin RibbonCheckerboard White Satin Ribbon pops behind some deep red flowers in the main bow cluster.

It's amazing to me to see how well this Geometric Print Satin Ribbon goes with the geometric lines in this paper collection.  It's always so neat when that happens!



I put ribbon to work inside the card, too!  It makes a great tag topper for the goodies I tucked inside the pocket.  

What's your favorite ribbon from this month's assortment?  I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,

kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say