Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Smile Greeting Card

 Hey there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a sweet greeting card with loads of country charm.

I just love the bold check pattern in a bright and cheerful bright pink color palate.

Instead of my usual round styled doily I've incorporated a really large and scrolly oval then layered on a cheeky polka dot pattern.


These made by me flowers coordinate perfectly. They make for a pretty arrangement when paired with die cut foliage, netting, and loopy twine bows. The perfect finishing touch is a sweet and simple bow tied from Pink Wrinkle Ribbon.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Pink Wrinkle Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Ohhh...pretty! I love the shape of those flowers and how their embossing mimics that of the charm. Nice work, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say