Saturday, April 10, 2021

Wonderful Mother Card


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all! Today's Mother's Day card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous ribbon, flowers, and seam binding that RRR carries. I absolutely love them all! Below I will list all items used on my card for today.

First I started with some beautiful HC design papers that I've had forever. I did layer and add sewing to each layer. Next I chose some heart dies and distressed them with pink and green,.  Then I stamped Wonderful Mother on the heart in black ink. I used a greenery die cut to get my flower stems, and then layered the Chelsea rose, open roses, and rose buds with seam binding . The bows I made up using delicate stitched satin ribbon. All layers are adhered using the foam squares and scotch advanced tape.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you so much for looking and hope you love my card for today! Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Cheryl

 





1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say