Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Little Bird Tag Greeting Card

 Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a sweet spring inspired all occasion greeting card.

This lovely tag has my heart. I just adore birds! I've popped the tag up on spacers on a layering of pretty patterned paper and a "frame" created with an embroidery hoop die cut from woodgrain paper.


The color palate really compliments the nature inspired patterned papers. I am a sucker for swiss dots as a background as their small scale allows you to really  appreciate what the pattern is all about even when buried under layers.
The crisp white die cut doily gives a neutral landing spot for the detailed sticker to be a real focal point.

Of course I can't help myself but to add loads of flowers and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I had to customize the center flower to better coordinate with my card. By removing the darker blue layer from the back and the yellow stamen I created the perfect base to top off with one of the blue cherry blossoms, with the yellow removed of course the finished the whole thig off with matching stamens.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say