Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year Party Favors

Hi friends! I hope this New Year's Eve finds you well! And to start ringing in 2020, I have some festive New Year's party favors to share with you! I've used some of the ribbons from Silver & Gold November Ribbon Club Assortment, which you can still get for a limited time as the assortment or on their own.
And here are my favors...
I used some Holiday Gold & Silver Dots ribbon and a Silver Glitter Stardust Heart Shaped Rhinestone on this cute party hat...
For this bell party favor, I simply added a super shimmery bow with Shimmer Satin Off White and another heart shaped rhinestone...
 And here, I have another party hat favor using a double bow made with Diamond Satin White and Holiday Silver Zig Zag on White Satin Ribbon
I had a lot of fun putting these festive favors together and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them. I wish you a happy, healthy and safe New Year! Until next time, happy crafting! 

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say