Friday, October 25, 2019

Happy Halloween Card


Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all!
Today I have a super cute card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Halloween Assortment from September, but the ribbons can also be purchased separately and I will list and have links below.

So for my card today I stared with some cute Halloween design papers, layered with black card stock and I sewed each layer together using orange thread. Next I stamped up the My Makers Movement stamps and colored them up using Copics and then cut them out using coordinating dies. The bows were made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin ribbon, and the cute grosgrain spider webs ribbon. I also added some stamens to the bows. The sentiment is from Project Bin stamps, and paper came from the 6 x 6 paper pad Halloween Basics by Recollections.

Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:
Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Spider Webs on black grosgrain
scor-tape
scotch advanced tape refill
black foam tabs
embellishments
Black stamens

Hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say