Monday, July 22, 2019

Just For You Greeting Card

Hello there friends and crafty peeps! Ginny here to share a sweet vintagy card.

I just love the simple styling on the so I used it as my focal image. The sentiment is so practical as it can be used for just about any occasion.
A large painted chipboard frame creates a nice base to layer on the tag.
I picked the patterned papers to coordinate with the dress and incorporated a nice warm gray cardstock as matting.
A combination of ready made and made by me flowers with die cut foliage and loopy twine bows tucked in.
A second smaller arrangement on top for balance and last but not least a pretty poofy bow tied with gorgeous plaid ribbon.

~Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Gray Plaid Ribbon, Ivory Burlap String, Flowers Stamens.

Wishing everyone a happy and productive day : ) G

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say