Saturday, October 20, 2018

Christmas Carol Card



Hello everyone, today I have a sweet Christmas card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using some beautiful ribbon and flowers from the Really Reasonable Ribbon shop.


The Shimmer Satin Ribbon came from the October Ribbon Club Assortment, and it's one of my many favorites as it's absolutely gorgeous in person. Love how it works up into beautiful bows too! My flowers were done using the Carnations, Sweetheart Blossoms, Rose Buds, and Pretty Flori Flowers, and 35mm Green Leaves. To put my card together I used Scotch ATG refill, and thin foam tabs both from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and Graphic45 design paper and AC card stock. I did add sewing and white gel dots on the 2 layers. My card came together pretty easy, as there is no stamping on this, and the die cut was already cut and laying aside ready to be used...hehehe love that!


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Shimmer Satin from the October Ribbon Club Assortment
shimmer satin assortment of colors can be found HERE
Carnations
Sweetheart Blossoms
Rose Buds
Pretty Flori Flowers
Green Leaves 35mm
Pearls 12mm
Scotch Tape refill
white thin foam tabs 



Hope you enjoyed my post for today, thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. such a beautiful card <3
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say