Friday, January 19, 2018

Live, Laugh, Love

Hello crafty friends, and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card is a super simple one designed using beautiful Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon, Crochet Lace, a Pearl and Adhesives from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope you enjoy my card as I enjoyed creating it.
On my card I used cream card stock for the base and all layers. Next I chose this pack of design paper that I have had for a long time and never used.  It's called Fabrique Page Kit and I think I bought it at a warehouse sale. The sentiment is a sticker, so super easy, as there is no stamping on this one.

For embellishing I chose to use the beautiful Delicate Stitch Satin Ribbon for my bow which is ribbon from the January Ribbon Club Assortment.  I love all the ribbons in this assortment, they are all beautiful!! The lace is also from RRR , and the pearl too. Lastly I added sewing to my card.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:
Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon
White Flat Backed Pearls
Lace
Adhesives foam tabs, scotch tape refill used on my card
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. I love your sweet shabby chic card!! So beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say