Monday, July 24, 2017

Vintage Botany Card

 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all! Today's card was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful satins. This one is the Satin with Grosgrain Edge, and it's absolutely gorgeous! I love how easy the bows come together using this ribbon. To see all the Satins please visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store here.

To create this card here, I chose to use the new Vintage Botany collection from Club Scrap. So design paper, stamps, and stencils are all from one collection. I knew Really Reasonable Ribbon would have the perfect ribbon to go with this kit, so I chose the satin with grosgrain edge, and it's perfect. RRR also has some other beautiful satins and taffetas that match perfectly. LOVE this!!

Next I colored my image with Copic markers R85 & RV11 for the flowers, then for the greenery I chose YG03 & G99 they worked perfectly! For the center of the big flower I used some Stickles in the color of fruit punch. I have had my Stickles for about 9 1/2 years, and they still work perfectly.

I added sewing with my machine, in a light pink, and then added gel dots in white.

My layers are popped with RRR Foam Squares and the layers were glued together before sewing using a small piece of Scor-Tape, both of these can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon under adhesives

I hope you enjoyed my post for today, as I enjoyed creating this card to share with you all! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think :)

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say