Hi ya peeps, it was in the 80's up here in Minnesota yesterday and I was able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. The card I created fits with the warmer weather.
There is nothing like a little sunshine to brighten your day!
Join in on our current challenge, Patriotic with Ribbon.
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything your can think of.
* You may enter up to 6 projects, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon, lace or trim.
* A maximum of 6 entries per person per challenge please.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR94) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below.
Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
Thanks for stopping by to see my creation! Don’t forget that RRR is active on Facebook and Pinterest. Stop on by for lots of inspiration.