Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Lil' Teacups

Hello everyone, Happy Sunday to all!
 Cheryl  here today to share a card I made using Really Reasonable Ribbon. On my card today I chose to use the beautiful Pink Gingham Ribbon that Bonnie carries in the store. I LOVE this ribbon, and Bonnie does have several colors to choose from.


Next I used some random dp that was in a drawer. Not sure what company, or what name. But I love the prints on both. My teacups are from The Scrapping Cottage and they are absolutely darling.  They are called "Teacup Trio". I also made them into a border.  I used Scor-Tape to put some of my layers together.  I am addicted to this stuff!  I LOVE  Scor-Tape, and you can find it here!

The little rose is one my mom gave me, and it accents this card and the ribbon!

Supplies used:
Design Paper
Sewing
Hot Glue
Wire for my bow

I want to thank you for stopping by, and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!
Hugs to all,

7 comments :

  1. Love your beautiful teacups and all the gorgeous pinks...the gingham ribbon is beautiful as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling, and the bow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutest card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card I just love pink and those tea cups are adorable and of course your ribbon treatment really finishes off the card have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Cute!! CUTE!!! The beautiful bow tops it off!!! TFS
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say