HI there! January is whizzing by ...which means Valentine's is on its heels. I thought I would share
a little tutorial on making some cutesy lollipop pockets. First off grab your favorite papers, embellishments, and your Really Reasonable Ribbons and lets get going!
1) To start cut your papers 5 x 12 and score on the 6 inch line to fold up to create your pocket.
2) Use a corner rounder and round off your corner edges. Than stitch up your sides.
3) Start adding your goodies.. like labels and borders
4) add your glitter chipboard hearts or whatever main image you would like to use and than wrap yourribbons around and tie a big yummy bow . I of course, like usual, added another layer to my bows using hot glue.
5) Next just keep adding your embellishments. I added a few stickers and hearts to the top for interest and added buttons to the top of my large hearts.
6) Almost done...next just add a few little cute embellishments to your suckers. I added sweet cupcake sentiments, to and from tags, and cotton candy twine . All you have left to do is nestle your suckers inside! Ready to go!
This would be perfect for the kids this Valentines or maybe as a treat for a favorite teacher! Hope you enjoy! Hugs, cherry
All content, including designs, pictures and words is the exclusive property of the author of each blog post. Information shared here is for inspiration only and may not be copied for publication, competition or profit. Thank you so much for your cooperation.