Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge here at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Please scroll down to the next post for the winners of the last challenge.
Create a layout, multi media piece, tag, ATC, hair bow, you name it - and let us know what your 'something new' is!!! As long as it follows the theme and uses ribbon, it qualifies.
We are thrilled to have Whimsy Stamps as our sponsor for this challenge.
Whimsy Stamps is a family owned business and online store located in the United States. We carry a line of whimsical and fun rubber stamps made from deeply etched red rubber and mounted on EZ mount foam. We also have a digital stamp collection with new releases on the 1st of each month. We've recently added an online gallery for our DT and registered users where you can find lots of samples using our stamps. We also have an inspirations blog with daily postings and product info and our featured stamper Saturdays!
Whimsy Stamps is happy to offer one random challenge participant a $15 gift certificate to their website. What an awesome prize!!
Here is a little inspiration from our design team for challenge #15 to get you started. All images are from Whimsy Stamps and all ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Trudy from the RRR DT
Kerri from the RRR DT
Jacque from the RRR DT
Chris from the Whimsy Stamps DT
Crystal from the Whimsy Stamps DT
Now, let's see your 'Something New' creations! The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Really Reasonable Ribbon . We will also be drawing a random winner to win a wonderful prize of a $15 gift certificate from Whimsy Stamps. How cool is that!!! We will be announcing the winners on January 15th.
Here's what you need to do:
* Create a new project using the posted theme. A layout, card, ATC, home decor item, hair bow, or anything your can think of.
* You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide newly designed projects. No back-linking please.
* All projects must also include some sort of ribbon/lace/trim.
* Post your project on your blog or an online gallery (using code RRR15) and link it here with the Inlinkz tool below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
* You have until January 13th at 11:59 PM Eastern time to enter your projects.
Thanks so much for playing and good luck!